Learn with KEONYS
KEONYS has a comprehensive catalog of standard training courses covering all of Dassault Systèmes’ CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, SIMULIA and 3DVIA solutions.
In order to meet your needs as fully as possible, our training courses can be:
Remote training with KEONYS!
In this particular context, KEONYS decided to facilitate access to its training courses. You can now remotely train on CATIA V5, 3DEXPERIENCE® and SIMULIA.
Restrict and limit your travel by choosing remote learning! This innovative practice will allow us to keep a precious link with you during this period. In Inter or intra-company, interact with the participants and our trainers, who will be pleased to answer your questions.
How does KEONYS remote learning take place?
- Our experts follow you in real time via videoconference: exchange, practice and learn how to use Dassault Systèmes solutions.
- The programs and objectives remain the same to keep the high-quality of each training course..
- To participate in our training courses, trainees must have a license and the concerned software.
- Otherwise, you can connect to our virtual training room in order to practice on an ready-to-use infrastructure.
How to register for one of our remote training courses?
- All the training courses in our catalogue are available remotely, make a request here.
- One of our experts will contact you to finalize your registration.
KEO LEARN – develop your skills with e-learning
KEONYS has created the KEO LEARN training solution for employees of companies of all sizes to develop their skills via remote courses. These courses are based on the e-learning module system developed by Dassault Systèmes. With KEO LEARN, you can sign up for one-year online access to Dassault Systèmes training courses, which are available in several languages and designed for all types of profiles.
KEO LEARN has more than 1000 e-learning courses from the Dassault Systèmes portfolio:
- V5 Online Companion
- V6 Online Companion
- Public Cloud Companion for 3DEXPERIENCE®
- Public Cloud Companion for SIMULIA Abaqus
In order to help learners develop their skills, KEO LEARN has provided a Call Center for them to receive four hours of personalized support. Via the Call Center, they can ask an expert for help with difficulties or to provide additional explanations.
KEO LEARN provides fully personalized and flexible training. With this solution, learners can assess their skills and learn at their own pace, by adapting courses to their needs.
Benefits of KEO LEARN for trainees:
- Learners are empowered to take control of their training.
- It is flexible and can adapt to your availability (time, venue).
- Self-assessment during and after the course.
- Interactivity and attractiveness of the e-learning content.
- More modern image of training.
Benefits of KEO LEARN for companies:
- “Mass training” (unlimited number of learners).
- Savings on indirect costs related to face-to-face training (travel, accommodation, etc.).
- Less logistical constraints (no need for room hire, employee travel, accommodation, etc.).
- Long life of training materials, which can be updated.
The user must have Dassault Systèmes-certified equipment. To check your equipment, click here.
Please note: It is necessary to have a license (not supplied) installed on your computer in order to be able to play the requested exercises.
No specific IT setup is required. It is however recommended to check whether the computer possesses the required prerequisites.
KEONYS provides a web environment (CLS) to define training programs and perform learner administration.
KEO JOB – Your job passport
Seeking a job? Optimize your employability right away with KEO JOB, which can help you acquire CATIA tool skills and obtain certification.
KEO JOB includes:
- Five days of face-to-face training (CATIA V5 basics) enrollment for exams and certification.
- Provision of a one-year CATIA license.
- Access to the Dassault Systèmes e-learning platform for one year.
- Two-hour support contract for one year.
KEO JOB provides access to comprehensive training to help you gain new knowledge in fast-growing markets and enhance your employability. Receive certification with our solution designed for all profiles, from beginners to experienced users. Available at our training centers in Paris, Lyon and Toulouse.
Benefits of KEO JOB for trainees:
- Find jobs easily.
- A customized training plan.
- Targeted skills acquisition.
- Accessibility with online courses.
- Optimization of product designs.
KEONYS provides the necessary equipment (workstation) only during the period of training on its premises.
Following the course, users must ensure they have Dassault Systèmes-certified equipment for correct operation of the software. Check by clicking here.
Accessibility for people with disabilities
The law of September 5, 2018 for the “freedom to choose one’s professional future” aims to facilitate access to employment for people with disabilities.
KEONYS tries to give everyone the same opportunities to access or maintain employment. The flexibility of our tailor-made operation allows us to integrate people with disabilities into our programs by adapting the terms of our training. For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org