KEONYS covers all industrial sectors but also the most relevant and complex areas of PLM, such as simulation, systems, collaborative processes and Manufacturing.
KEONYS masters today’s key collaborative processes. Its teams of experts are working to implement the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE® collaborative platform, and in particular the ENOVIA PLM solution, to deploy and implement best practices in all industries: Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Industrial Equipment, Marine & Offshore, Energy and Processes, Life Sciences, Consumer Products – Distribution, Consumer Products – Distribution, as well as in the academic world.
Our customers trust us to:
- Set up their collaborative product development processes
- Optimizing industrial processes
- Centralize their data and facilitate research
- Capitalize their know-how and promote its reuse / exploitation
PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) White Paper for SMEs:
Have you already read our white paper on PLM for SMEs? Expert opinions, customer testimonials, practical guide… everything is here!
From system engineering to product design
KEONYS supports you in the management of your multidisciplinary systems development processes, via the CATIA solution, dedicated to systems engineering.
Today, it is essential to enable developers to manage the entire development process, requirements engineering, system architecture definition, simulation and modeling of complex systems and integrated software development, in a global product context.
The Dassault Systèmes Systems Engineering solution is a unique development platform, enabling global support for multidisciplinary modelling, simulation, verification and business processes.
It is this unified approach to systems engineering that will allow you to quickly and easily assess any change or new product development requests.
KEONYS offers you the best practices and processes to develop, produce and maintain a complex system in operation.
We intervene on the design and transversal processes in the company:
- Specification Management
- Interface analysis
- Risk Management
- Meeting development milestones
- Analysis and decision-making techniques
- Reduction of discrepancies and iterations
- Improving traceability
40% of lost projects are due to poor specification management or lack of traceability (source INCOSE).
From process engineering to production monitoring
From process engineering to real-time production monitoring, our teams of experts support you in meeting your challenges in the areas of cost simulation, manufacturing, execution and operational intelligence.
Our teams rely on powerful and tested software to meet your challenges:
- DELMIA Digital Manufacturing allows you to model and design the means of production of your factory. Imagine at will the planning, management and optimization of your manufacturing systems while keeping control over your budget.
- DELMIA APRISO manages global industrial operations, the software will give you real-time visibility of manufacturing operations to better control your project.
- DELMIA ORTEMS is a production planning and scheduling solution, allowing you to optimize finite capacity resources under constraint and synchronize production flows.
Digital Manufacturing White Paper:
Have you read our white paper on the digital factory and DELMIA solutions? Expert opinions, customer testimonials, practical guide… everything is here! (soon available in English)
Did you know that?
Keonys participates in the OPTIMISED Research & Innovation project as part of the European HORIZON 2020 programme www.optimised-h2020.eu
KEONYS, expert in Digital Simulation
KEONYS has developed and acquired a very specialized expertise in the field of Digital Simulation in many markets. Our SIMULIA consultants are therefore true partners to accelerate your developments and create innovative products.
Dassault Systèmes’ CATIA and SIMULIA analysis products are perfectly in line with this progress approach. Naturally integrated in a PLM (Product life management) environment, they allow to approach virtually the real mechanical behaviors of mechanical systems.
- CATIA V5 Analysis for linear statics and modal analysis in part or assembly context. This solution includes standard and advanced mesh functions
- SIMULIA Analysis for non-linear static analysis, thermal analysis, mechanical analysis, and explicit dynamic analysis.
Based on finite element modeling methods, these analysis tools are scalable and interoperable. They are dedicated to designers and specialists alike and give the company powerful means to design a product that must meet a set of technical, functional and economic requirements even before it is manufactured.
Simulation White Paper:
Have you already read our white paper on Digital Simulation? Expert opinions, customer testimonials, practical guide… everything is here!