KEONYS & Dassault Systèmes
Part of the CENIT Group, KEONYS is the leading European integrator and distributor of Dassault Systèmes solutions. The partner of reference for PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) solutions, KEONYS installs design, simulation, manufacturing, data management and product maintenance software solutions for its clients. Working at the heart of digital business, KEONYS is positioned as a key technological actor in the deployment and implementation of Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative 3DEXPERIENCE® platform.
“To develop agility, some customers need a partner who’s not limited to a particular niche, but rather one who is part of a competency network in his own right. One with expertise in more than one technology and more than one industry. And one who has the financial wherewithal to provide support throughout long-term change processes. They can find this partner in KEONYS-CENIT, who will set major trends in the so called today “PLM world” and 3DEXPERIENCE® tomorrow together with Dassault Systèmes.” underlines Bertrand Sicot, Senior VP of 3DS Value Solutions, Worldwide at Dassault Systèmes
The 3DEXPERIENCE® platform capitalizes on more than 30 years of expertise gained with clients in the industrial and education sectors, along with complementary third-party solution integration acquired over the years by Dassault Systèmes.
The overall package meets a portfolio of dedicated solutions in the service of 12 industries.
A shared database allows continuous communication between various departments. You will be able to use:
- Content and simulation applications:
- For the majority of our clients, CATIA is the most often used design and engineering software to guarantee excellence in 3D design, from small and medium-sized companies and industries to contractors.
- SIMULIA, based in particular on the expertise of CATIA and Abaqus, sets new standards for the integration of finite element analysis and realistic simulation;
- DELMIA enables modeling that is essential for the creation of your digital factory environment, by controlling robots and machine tools, and taking into account human ergonomics at the workstation. The DELMIA ORTEMS solution completes this range of solutions with easy updating of task planning in workshops;
- 3DVIA / CATIA Composer enables non-specialists to understand how a machine works and use an updated document of the digital model with ease. This multi-CAD solution enables you, among other things, to create lighter data for virtual and augmented reality.
- Social and collaborative applications
- With ENOVIA, all companies can access full-web digital collaboration. Employees can find their design data, related bills of materials and current project references with ease, while maintaining the required level of authorization.
- Information processing applications
- Information searches associated with Search Based Applications (SBAs) make EXALEAD a powerful application platform.