Human, instructions for use
Setting up technological tools to produce is essential in the context of a digital transformation project. However, this is not enough to guarantee the success of such a project. Indeed, a successful digital transformation requires the commitment of employees to the project.
“Digital should not be seen as a means of reducing the workforce, but as a factor of progress for the company and its employees. »
Anaïs Rajery-Rasata from BPI France Le Lab
How can you help your employees adopt the new tools?
- The leader is convinced of the usefulness of the project and brings it to his collaborators,
- Management communicates to inform and reassure employees,
- All departments need to be involved in production optimization: each employee has a role in the adoption of the tool,
- The new tools are being implemented gradually with employees,
- Employee benefits are anticipated and demonstrated,..