Asco is the world leader in the production of complex, high-precision assemblies and sub-assemblies for the major aeronautical programs.
Founded in 1954, it is a family-owned company which today employs 1,200 people between its head office in Zaventem, Belgium (800), and its two production sites: Gedern, in Germany (200) and Vancouver, Canada (200).
With KEONYS, Asco was able to address the following challenges:
- Unite all users around the product lifecycle based on a new collaborative online repository
- Capitalize on the expertise of their Belgian site for the benefit of the German and Canadian sites.
- Manage all of their BOMs and products
- Optimize the management of the numerous modifications punctuating the lifecycle of these parts
- Control the impacts of these modifications and enable their analysis via qualitative and quantitative indicators during every development phase
The challenge is to ensure gains in productivity using PLM, which integrates all design and industrialization phases.
Asco decided to migrate from ENOVIA SmarTeam V5 to ENOVIA Version 6 (V6). The aim is to rationalize its industrial processes and to optimize collaboration over their three international sites.