Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Clean and repair native and imported geometry.
- Use advanced meshing techniques.
This course is intended for the following roles:
- Mechanical Analyst
- Structural Vibration Analyst
- Noise & Vibration Analyst
- Multiphysics Simulation Researcher
- Finite Element Modeling & Assembly Specialist
The following course is required prior to taking "Structural Model Creation Essentials" course.
This course provides an in-depth look at cleaning/repairing geometry for the purpose of generating high quality meshes. It also offers a comprehensive discussion on meshing techniques. The focus is on techniques relevant to simulation.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres