Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Use experimental test data to calculate material constants
- Check the stability of the Abaqus material model at extreme strains
- Obtain the best possible material constant from the available test data
- Select elements for modeling rubber and foams
- Design an appropriate finite element mesh. Model viscoelasticity behavior in both the time and frequency domain
- Use a user subroutine to define the hyperelastic behavior
Engineers with experience using ABAQUS.
This course provides a brief overview of finite deformations and the material models used for rubber and resilient foam.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres.