Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create Eulerian meshes and define the initial material location within an Eulerian mesh.
- Specify initial conditions, boundary conditions and loads to materials in the Eulerian domain.
- Use general contact to model Eulerian-Lagrangian interactions.
- Create SPH meshes.
- Automatically convert conventional continuum elements to SPH particles.
- Define initial conditions, boundary conditions, and loads on SPH particles.
- Define contact interactions between SPH particles an element-based or analytical surfaces.
- Understand the difference between CEL,SPH and CFD approaches.
Engineers with experience using ABAQUS.
This seminar aims at providing users with a solid understanding of the Coupled Eulerian-Lagrangian (CEL) and Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamic (SPH) methods and illustrating approaches to setting-up and analyzing real world problems using these advanced analysis methods.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres.