Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define different analysis cases and analysis steps
- Define loads, boundary conditions, and fields using ANL/ATH workbenches
- Define model properties and part properties
- Mesh the parts and apply mesh properties
- Define contact pairs, general contacts, and connection properties
- Manage the analysis files using Job Manager
- Perform post processing to visualize the results
Mechanical Designers, CAE Analysts
Students attending this course should have knowledge of CATIA V5 Fundamentals.
This course introduces two products, Nonlinear Structural Analysis (ANL) and Thermal Analysis (ATH). Together, these products extend the existing CATIA V5 Analysis capabilities. They let designers extend their product simulation capabilities to consider permanent material deformation, large displacements, and advanced contact, as well as response to thermal loading. You will follow the general process to perform a finite element analysis for parts and assemblies and learn how to use the different tools to achieve this.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres