Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Search and open simulations in the database
- Understand the class of durability loads that can be applied
- Perform a durability simulation
- Apply loading history to represent real-world usage
- Understand when surface finish can be applied
- Review simulations stored in a database and generate reports
Structural validation essentials.
This course is an introduction to performing durability simulation to spur product and design innovation in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform enables realistic durability simulation of parts/assemblies under cyclic loading conditions early in the design cycle, when the cost of design change is low, and opportunity is high.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres