Upon the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Explore the XCAD Design app
- Initialize and work in the Embedded Integration mode
- Store and retrieve the CATIA V5 files in ENOVIA
- Create new components, drawings and Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Review and release the CAD models
- Modify the existing designs and create new revisions
Product engineers and design engineers, business administrators and system administrators.
Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, collaboration and approval in ENOVIA and CATIA V5 fundamentals.
This course will teach you how to use the XCAD Design Management app for the CATIA V5 Connector. You will learn how to share and manage information related to engineering design and engineering change from CATIA V5 and ENOVIA. You will also learn how to view the details of CAD objects, search for data, perform lifecycle operations, create and synchronize the engineering bill of materials.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres.