Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Capture requirements from MS Word and MS Excel Documents
- Create requirements and requirement specifications
- Allocate requirements to products and models
- Create test cases and use cases
- Create revision and multiple versions of requirement
- Generate traceability reports
Requirement managers, product managers, product architects and product engineers.
Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, collaboration and approval in ENOVIA.
This is a process-based course, which uses an industrial scenario to teach you how to use ENOVIA Traceable Requirements Management App for capturing, creating and managing the requirements. You will learn how to derive and decompose the requirements, create requirement specifications, associate requirements with models and products and validate the allocation status. You will also learn how to track the requirements using various traceability reports.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres.