Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Document the various rick areas of a project and track them. Create and manage the resource requirements for a project. Create budgets and benefits to monitor the financials of a projects
- Track the time spent on a project using time sheets.
- Create calendars for the projects
- Identify the quality factors of a project and monitor them
- Create an assessment to measure the project’s health. Use dashboards to monitor the status of your projects.
Project managers, project members and reviewers
Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE PLATFORM, ENOVIA project management fundamentals.
This course focuses on the advanced functionalities of ENOVIA Program Central. You will learn how to manage risks associated with a project, assign people to meet the project’s resource requirements and track quality metrics. You will also learn how to create budgets and benefits for a project, work with time sheets and generate.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres.