Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create new parts and specifications
- Create and edit Bill of Materials
- Create a Change Request to make the changes in a part or a specification
- Create a Change Order for a new product
- Review and release the new product
- Modify the existing product and create a new revision
Design engineers and manufacturing engineers.
Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE PLATFORM, collaboration and approvals in ENOVIA.
The course will teach you how to use ENOVIA Engineering BOM Management to manage the engineering change process. You will earn how to create parts and specifications and raise Change Request on the parts and specifications. You will also learn to create Change Orders to address the design modifications raised in Change Request. Further, you will learn how to create part revisions and generate various types of reports.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres