Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Illustrate the structure of ENOVIA Business Process Services
- Create and manage your folders
- Create workflows
- Identify and manage your assigned tasks
- Subscribe to various object and events
- Report and resolve issues in objects
- Create, track and organize your documents.
3DEXPERIENCE PLATFORM users
Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE PLATFORM
This course will teach you the common functionalities used throughout the ENOVIA apps, which enable you to manage your content as well as collaborate with other members in a team. You will learn how to create workspaces for managing your business related components, such as folders, members and tasks. You will also learn how to create various workflow using routes, subscribe to your task related events, and report issues for objects. Further, you will learn to create and version your documents, while maintaining a record for all its revisions.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres