Upon completion of this course you will learn to:
- Assign a NC machine to a Part Operation
- Assign a turret to a Manufacturing Program
- Mount tools and workpieces on a Machine
- Run the machine simulation
- Set up, detect and analyze simulation faults
- Create a collision report
Design engineers, NC simulation engineers.
Mechanical design and NC machine tools.
This course will teach you how to define and assign all the relevant parameters, home positions, travel limits, kinematics etc. to have a unique definition of an NC Machine using the NC Machine Tool Builder. It will also teach you to run the machine simulation. The collisions detected are analyzed and fixed.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres.