Upon completion of this course you will learn to:
- Build a fully functional NC machines, with various axis and layout configurations
- Create home positions, toolchange positions / Assign travel limits
- Specify speed and acceleration limits, axis names, axis direction
- Replace components parts of the finished machine tool
- Create a functional machine tool from a template machine
New CATIA or DELMIA V5 designers, NC simulation engineers.
Mechanical design and NC machine tools.
This course will teach you how to build NC machine tools in CATIA or DELMIA. This course focuses on the fundamental skills and concepts that enable you to create a solid foundation for your products.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres.