Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Define a simulation state
- Create and manipulate a tag
- Generate a robot task
- Teach the robot how to perform a task
- Create and validate an Input/Output (IO) connection
- Validate a workcell simulation
Robotic engineers, simulation engineers.
Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, mechanical design concepts.
This course will teach you how to create, program, simulate and validate an entire Robot Workcell for any manufacturing industry. You will learn how to create a robot task and how to teach the Robot to perform the task. You will also learn how to create an Input/ Output (IO) connection and validate if against the available organizational resources.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres.