Upon the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Upload and download robot programs
- Teach the robot using the Native Robot Language
- Import and export the tag group data
- Calibrate the workcell components
- Calibrate the robot signature
Robotic engineers, offline programmers.
Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, robot simulation in DELMIA.
This course will teach you how to import a robot program and modify it using the Native Robot Language (NRL). You will learn how to use the NRL to teach a robot. You will also learn how to calibrate the different workcell components and the robot signature to compensate for signature inaccuracies.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres.