Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Define the infrastructure required for machining
- Create tools and tool assemblies
- Define prismatic machining operations
- Replay and simulate tool paths
- Simulate a machine using the simulation object
- Generate the Numerical Control (NC) output Create Machining Features
- Define 3-Axis Surface Machining operations
- Define a Rework Area
- Analyze and modify the Tool path
Numerical control (NC) programmers.
Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, fundamentals of machining.
This course will teach you how to use the common functionalities available in the machining apps of DELMIA. It will also teach you the fundamentals of creating and simulating a tool path. You will learn how to create tool paths for 2- and 2.5-axis machining operations, dedicated operations for machining parts that are designed with surface or solid geometry. You will also learn how to simulate the machines, detect clashes and analyze them. Further, you will teach you how to define the 3-Axis Roughing, Semi-finishing and Finishing operations. Finally, you will also learn how to improve productivity in mould and die machining using the various functionalities of 3-Axis Surface Machining.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres.