Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Define the machining infrastructure
- Define the turning operations
- Define the milling operations using the multi-slide machine
- Define multi-axis machining operations
- Define multi-setups and multi-parts machining
- Replay and simulate the tool paths
- Generate the Numerical Control (NC) output
Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, fundamentals of machining.
This course will teach you how to define various turning operations to machine cylindrical parts. You will learn how to define multi-spindle and multi-turret machines, and use multiple turrets simultaneously to machine a part. You will also learn how to perform the part transfer activity using the multi-spindle machine to complete the machining on both sides of a part without any manual intervention. This course will also teach you how to create milling operations and multi-axis milling operations using the mill-turn machine.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres.