Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Design parts of simple shapes, assemble them then lay them out.
- Tackle design principles of complex shapes, possibly Boolean or which require the use of wireframe or surface elements.
- Reduce a product’s development time (optimised copies), making it ‘smarter’ (parameterization), more associative (contextual, skeleton, etc.), and easier to make modifications.
- Detect design errors as soon as possible by using at best the analysis tools in the Assembly Design workbench.
Knowledge of a CAD SOFTWARE
The contents of this training course are built around the following themes:
• An overview of CATIA
• Creating contours
• Designing parts
• Measurements, parameters and formulae
• Parts assembly
• Design in context
• Designing complex parts
• Multiple bodies method (Boolean)
• Surface design
• Part analysis and annotation
• Optimised copying
• Parameters and formulae
• Assembly: structural and link management
• Flexible assembly
• Assembly analysis
• Scenes and reports
• Contextual design
• Skeleton and publication method
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres