Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create and manage complex parts
- Create fully parameterized models
- Create re-usable features
- Analyze interferences, component link and relations
- Manage complex product structures
- Design new parts within a product
- Create large assembly layouts with tables and bills of materials.
Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE PLATFORM course, mechanical design fundamentals.
This course will introduce you to complex modeling techniques. You will use advanced sketch-based and surface-based features to design parts and learn how to improve productivity by reusing existing features. You will also see how to design a product architecture and manage complex assembly structures, using advanced features to design parts within an assembly environment. Finally, you will learn how to analyze interferences and then create an assembly layout using advanced tools to dress-up and annotate the final drawing.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres