Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- flatten and synchronize the electrical or the geometrical harnesses
- modify the bundle segments of a harness to fit your drawing
- define and generate reports
- create 2d drawings of 3d harnesses
- create text templates catalog
Be familiar with the CATIA V5 Catalog editor, electrical harness installation and assembly and wire routing.
This course introduces you to the Electrical Harness Flattening workbench. You will learn how to flatten and synchronize an electrical / geometrical harness integrated within the Digital Mock-Up. You will also learn how to modify the bundle segments of a harness. Additionally, the course teaches you how to define and generate a report. It teaches you how to create a 2D drawing of a 3D harness. You will also learn how to create a Catalog Text Template for annotations and dimensions.
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
24 quai Gallieni , 92150 Suresnes
11, rue Edison - Europarc du Chêne, 69673 CEDEX Bron
Bâtiment Alvé 2 - 2ème étage - Impasse Pueyo , 31700 Blagnac