- To understand the Dymola interface
- To understand the basics of using the Modelica language
- To create and simulate models based on the Modelica language
- To use simulation results analysis tools
Systems engineers, systems architects, designers
This course will allow you to discover Dymola.
You will learn to model, simulate and interpret the behaviour of complex systems with the Modelica language.
• Lesson 1: Introduction to modelling and simulation
• Lesson 2: General points regarding Modelica and Dymola
• Lesson 3: The Modelica language
• Lesson 4: The Dymola environment
• Lesson 5: Advanced functionalities in Modelica and Dymola
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres