Understand and master 3DEXPERIENCE concepts. Use the platform to:
- Set up a work project
- Organize your data
- Discover key application ns
Day 1: Putting the platform and a work project in place
- Introduction to the 3DX: context, PLM, etc.
- Prior to starting: prerequisites, installation, etc.
- Dashboard management (workbench): overview of and personalising a dashboard
- Configuration experiment (workbench): creating/joining a collaborative space, importing data
- PLM Collaboration (workbench): data search, exploring, viewing the maturity of parts, etc.
- Best practises: Organising data efficiently
Day 2: Using the platform on simple cases
- Knowledgeware (workbench): Modifying (an) existing part(s) by modifying a parameter
- Mechanical (workbench) searching for a part in the DB and inserting it in an assembly (engineering constructions)
- Lego Brick Factory (workbench): creating a new part
- Collaborative design (workbench): performing a collaborative design review
- Structure validation (workbench): example of simple calculation on the created part
- STL rapid prototyping (workbench): exporting the part created in STL for eventual 3D printing
- Photo Studio (workbench): integrating the assembly into a real environment
DATES ET LIEUX DE FORMATION
Training available on site or at KEONYS training centres