KEONYS has a comprehensive catalog of standard training courses covering all of Dassault Systèmes’ CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, SIMULIA and 3DVIA solutions.
In order to meet your needs as fully as possible, our training courses can be:
- Held at our training centers, according to a set schedule (including employees from other companies). To know more, check our training schedule.
- Held at your company or at our training centers, according to the availability of your employees (including only employees from your company)
- Scheduled specifically on request;
- Given face-to-face or via e-learning.
KEONYS is a certified training center of Dassault Systèmes’ solutions
The certification is a differentiator in today’s competitive job market, it :
- Proves user’s skills and expertise on Dassault Systèmes’ products and technologies
- Represents a great potential for growth for certified people in today’s competitive job market
- Improves people’s recognition in the industry, as well as within a company & among peers
- Increases students & individuals’ employability by adding credibility to their CV
- Is a differentiator for better paid job opportunities
Why that certification ?
Certification is a general request in today’s competitive job market
- Top employers in the Industry are looking for skilled students & individuals certified on DASSAULT SYSTEMES most demanded solutions to replace their aging workforce that is progressively getting retired
- Main Academic institutions (Universities, Engineering Schools, …) as well as other recognized training organizations want to include certification into their curricula to increase their students’ employability
- General request for hands-on exams (live practice) to better prove user’s skills & performance
Strong Interlink with training program
Recommended training path (CATIA V5 / V6R2013x)
*Online courses can be used with an instructor (ILT), during and after the class. They are available on Companion Learning Space (https://companion.3ds.com)
Preparation & practice are key to maximize candidates’ success ratio
Portfolio | Practice-based exams
A flexible offering
- CATIA Part Design
- CATIA Assembly Design
- CATIA Surface Design
- V5 (R19+) and V6 (R2013X)
- Exam duration: 2h
- Language: Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian)
KEONYS, authorized certification center 2017
Our training solutions
OFFER N°1 – KEO ASSESS – Assess your CAD skills
KEO PEOPLE ASSESS
To help you optimize your recruitment and identify future talent in line with your needs, KEONYS provides you with a fully dedicated web environment. It enables you to select candidates, host your assessment tests and therefore select the best technical asset.
The KEO PEOPLE ASSESS solution is a technical and decision-making tool that can help you improve your recruitment process.
KEO PEOPLE ASSESS provides the following benefits:
- A shorter recruitment cycle (save time and money);
- Technical reliability (no errors regarding technical competency);
- Assessment of expertise and suggestion of areas for improvement;
- No need for technical managers to monitor learning performance;
- Enhanced corporate image through the use of modern tools.
KEO SKILL ASSESS
Develop the competency of a group of users with the KEO SKILL ASSESS solution. Through a customized training course, which provides individual support for each user, this solution makes it possible to assess your teams, improve their performance and provide effective HR support all at once.
The approach is based on a platform of tests that makes it possible to determine the individual levels of trainees and form consistent groups.
- Improved results
- In less time
- With optimized resources
- And a social interest / motivation of individuals
OFFER N°2 – KEO LEARN – develop your skills with e-learning
With KEONYS’ E-learning courses, you can develop your ability to use CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, SIMULIA and 3DEXPERIENCE® solutions.
KEONYS has created the KEO LEARN training solution for employees of companies of all sizes to develop their skills via remote courses. These courses are based on the e-learning module system developed by Dassault Systèmes. With KEO LEARN, you can sign up for one-year online access to Dassault Systèmes training courses, which are available in several languages and designed for all types of profiles.
KEO LEARN has more than 1000 e-learning courses from the Dassault Systèmes portfolio:
- V5 Online Companion
- V6 Online Companion
- Public Cloud Companion for 3DEXPERIENCE®
- Public Cloud Companion for SIMULIA Abaqus
In order to help learners develop their skills, KEO LEARN has provided a Call Center for them to receive four hours of personalized support. Via the Call Center, they can ask an expert for help with difficulties or to provide additional explanations.
KEO LEARN provides fully personalized and flexible training. With this solution, learners can assess their skills and learn at their own pace, by adapting courses to their needs.
Benefits of KEO LEARN for trainees:
- Learners are empowered to take control of their training;
- It is flexible and can adapt to your availability (time, venue);
- Self-assessment during and after the course;
- Interactivity and attractiveness of the e-learning content;
- More modern image of training.
Benefits of KEO LEARN for companies:
- “Mass training” (unlimited number of learners);
- Savings on indirect costs related to face-to-face training (travel, accommodation, etc.);
- Less logistical constraints (no need for room hire, employee travel, accommodation, etc.);
- Long life of training materials, which can be updated.
The user must have Dassault Systèmes-certified equipment. To check your equipment, click here.
Please note: It is necessary to have a license (not supplied) installed on your computer in order to be able to play the requested exercises.
No specific IT setup is required. It is however recommended to check whether the computer possesses the required prerequisites.
KEONYS provides a web environment (CLS) to define training programs and perform learner administration.
OFFER N°3 – KEO JOB – Your job passport
Seeking a job? Optimize your employability right away with KEO JOB, which can help you acquire CATIA tool skills and obtain certification.
KEO JOB includes:
- Five days of face-to-face training (CATIA V5 basics);
- Enrollment for exams and certification;
- Provision of a one-year CATIA license;
- Access to the Dassault Systèmes e-learning platform for one year;
- Two-hour support contract for one year.
KEO JOB provides access to comprehensive training to help you gain new knowledge in fast-growing markets and enhance your employability. Receive certification with our solution designed for all profiles, from beginners to experienced users. Available at our training centers in Paris, Lyon and Toulouse.
Benefits of KEO JOB for trainees:
- Win jobs;
- A customized training plan;
- Targeted skills acquisition;
- Accessibility with online courses;
- Optimization of product designs.
KEONYS provides the necessary equipment (workstation) only during the period of training on its premises.
Following the course, users must ensure they have Dassault Systèmes-certified equipment for correct operation of the software. Check by clicking here.