Collaborative solution for managing items, bills of materials, standard parts and modifications.
Keonys defines and helps you set up the product/ process BOM management system (xBOM) to consolidate and manage your data and engineering processes in a single corporate system.
When a common project is completed, we deploy your “Engineering Bill Of Materials”. The EBOM is the most important bill of materials in the product design cycle. It gives a unique multidisciplinary hierarchical description of your products (mechanical, electronic, embedded software, etc.) and allows you to describe their configurations, options and variants, making it easier to manage modifications and reuse standard components. It also helps you select suppliers for the components bought or manufactured externally.
Keonys provides you with its recognised experience and know-how in installing Dassault Systèmes ENOVIA V6 collaborative PLM platform to speed up your cycle times and bring you significant gains throughout your product development cycle.
Managing your parts and your BOMs
- Defining technical BOMs: EBOM (Engineering Bill of Material).
- Creating multi-level structures.
- Editing: copying, replacing, adding, removing and sequencing parts in the BOM.
- Compare BOMs: intuitive graphical display.
- Prepare a technical BOM for manufacturing.
- Specifying preferred components and suppliers by site.
- Managing alternative or replacement parts that can be used instead of the originals.
- Jobs, list of approved suppliers, reports.
- Editing a list of parts for Purchasing from a multi-level BOM.
- Proposing modifications:“EBOM mark-ups”.
Managing technical documents
- Managing all types of documents used to define parts and BOMs.
- Manage CAD models in the context of the BOM, in direct association with ENOVIA® Designer CentralTM.
- Obtaining a consolidated view of documents and BOMs, independent of the creation tools used.
- Managing maturity, the approval system and document versions.
Product-development change process
- Technical change requesting process: ECR (Engineering Change Request). The ECR is used to qualify, analyse, examine and validate change requests concerning parts, assemblies and technical documents.
- Technical change ordering process: ECO (Engineering Change Orders). The ECO is created from one or more ECRs. The ECO process includes the modification, its application and its validation, as well as notifications.
- Modification report editing: name, type and product associated with the licence used.