TruLASER™ View is a suite of CAA V5 solutions integrated with CATIA (V4 or V5) that enables the 3D definition of a complex and often very large object to be used with laser projection systems. All these solutions project an object's contour or plot zones onto a surface.
The following TruLASER solutions are available:
- TruLASER View - Assembly assists assembly operations by projecting the shape of the parts to bond, weld, fix or assemble onto a real object. This solution is used in industry to mark out welding beads, indicate or position an object and its positional orientation, the different fixing points for a large harness, the entire layout for piping, etc. It is also possible to project any reference details for parts to be positioned (label, part number, etc.)
- TruLASER View - Paint improves painting operation efficiency by projecting the contours of the zones to be painted on a large object. Among other applications, this solution is used during the painting phase for aeroplanes, helicopters and trains, and allows painting masks to be dispensed with entirely.
- TruLASER View - Composite accelerates and optimises the placement of composites fabric layers by projecting the external shape of each layer on the object to be made.
Benefits of TruLASER View
- Optimal use of multi-headed lasers
- Simultaneous projection of multiple components, for working in multiples.
- Direct use of 3D models defined in CATIA.
- No need for complex toolings, no transformation and logistics costs incurred by multiple shop floors.
- Fewer manual operations, particularly positioning control operations.
- Errors reduced.
- Simulation of laser projection process.
- Positioning optimised and consistency ensured by laser system precision.
- Productivity improved.
- Easy to install, manage and configure.
- Compatible with most laser systems on the market.
TruLASER View Brochures
Examples of TruLASER View