Features of Catia Systems
- Capture, management and monitoring of requirements
- Definition of the functional architecture
- Logical division
- Physical design and testing
This sequential approach to description of a system is also called “RFLP” Requirements > Functional > Logical > Physical. This ensures control of the definition of complex systems.
CATIA Systems also allows realistic modelling of systems through the language of Modelica (open-source object-oriented) and provides a virtual execution engine to perform a comprehensive validation, including 3D, of the dynamic behavior of systems.
- Unique collaborative PLM environment
- Consistent and reliable systems definition and traceability of changes
- Communication and information sharing
- Uniformity of data
- Reuse of elementary components
- Increased quality of the final product, with a greater number of design alternatives considered
CATIA Systems Architecture Design
SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE DESIGN CATIA helps system architects and engineers to design in 3D a global system with various distributed subsystems. The distribution of features in this tree is facilitated by CATIA SYSTEMS.
- System architects define a logical model to run and analyze relevant technological solutions for these features
- The execution model is based on a language that allows formal monitoring of the model and detection of error loops
- Each component of the execution model, implementation scenarios and results are stored in the ENOVIA database and can be reused
- Associates each logical component of the system with its 3D representation to obtain an overall dynamic 3D simulation during execution
CATIA Systems Dynamic Behavior Modeling
This is a powerful business tool, which is part of a RFLP approach and operates with the MODELICA modelling language. It allows modelling and simulation of the dynamic behavior of a system in various engineering fields.
This solution allows you to study the dynamics of each component, the behavior of subsystems as well as the whole system and how they all interact.
Example: study of the complete behavior of a brake system, or a complete transmission chain, or the operation of an articulated robot.
CATIA Dynamic Behavior Libraries
CATIA Dynamic Behavior Libraries is a set of elementary models libraries developed in the Modelica language.
These predefined elementary components are used to model faster and more realistically a complete system incorporating several engineering fields.