Keonys PLM solutions – which truly bridge the gap between the student and corporate worlds – enable students to make the transition from theory to practical situations.
Thanks to the tools deployed, students are able to collaborate and work in a network environment in order to successfully complete their design projects.
Keonys has built up a historic relationship with the academic world and deploys PLM solutions in over 300 public and private educational establishments: secondary schools, secondary schools for vocational training, apprentice training centers, technological institutes, universities, engineering schools and research centers.
Our consultants are experts in business practices and will provide you with the following consulting or operational services:
- Assessment of your information system and definition of a PLM roadmap and an implementation strategy.
- Implementation and adoption of your PLM information system through the integration of high-performance software and configured modules in order to address industrial challenges.
- Implementation of methodologies and good practices according to your industry sector, your business operations and your PLM projects.
- Post-deployment support and skills development via our technical support center and our training center.
PLM is a truly educational tool for design projects on a collaborative platform, and an indisputable guarantee of successful professional integration.
The engineering profession is changing, and company activities - and therefore expectations - are becoming increasingly diverse. It is important to be able to provide a varied selection of engineer and technician profiles.
For young graduates, this diversity focuses on both the jobs and training offered.
Companies have two types of requirements:
- Technical experts in a specific discipline
- Cross-disciplinary profiles
- Teach advanced design.
- Implement collaborative engineering.
- Simulation of industrial processes.
- Creation of content and illustrations for your educational requirements.
- Development of interactive applications to provide your projects with innovative presentation and communication support.
- Teaching about current tools that will be used in the professional domain.
KEONYS PLM academic solutions enable a better understanding of the cross-disciplinary aspects of companies, since the aim of PLM is a cross-disciplinary optimization of corporate processes.
They also make it possible to build up highly-specialized expertise in certain areas, such as computing, collaborative engineering, the optimization of industrial processes, etc.
The aim of Keonys, a recognized actor in the academic world, is to help you to pass on the fundamentals of your teaching via solutions and methodologies.