The PLM solutions for architecture, engineering and construction are as follows:
- CATIA, for virtual definition of buildings and 3D digital mock-up
- ENOVIA, for managing projects, business processes and the life cycle of buildings
- WAPP6, to support the project during its execution phase, manage reserves, check compliance with the document graphics chart, manage project finance and provide a simplified Electronic Document Management (EDM) system
- 3DVIA for customers’ experiences
- DraftSight, for the management of .DWG files (Autocad 2D). DraftSight is a free professional 2D CAD tool. It is designed for users who are seeking an alternative solution for creating, editing and viewing .DWG files.
3D management with CATIA
3D design tools are used for the following:
- Block plan
- Site and space survey
- Estimate and schedule
- Site management.
These solutions are easily integrated into the IFC industry software solution standard. The global package includes design, visualisation, documentation, scheduling, estimating, project management and collision detection.
Project management with ENOVIA
Construction projects involve a large number of participants and handle a very high volume of data and documents that have to be tracked throughout the project cycle. During such projects, all the players, whether internal or external, exchange information of a technical, administrative and contractual nature.
ENOVIA Program Management allows programme managers responsible for supervising large projects, to run their programmes, whilst ensuring consistency with the underlying PLM environment.
The users of ENOVIA Program Management can therefore more easily measure the impact of their decisions on the product development cycle. This solution can be used to:
- Reduce project duration and cost thanks to real-time production plan monitoring
- Standardise project models with the help of successful projects including tasks, milestones, users, subcontractors, a document template, etc.
- Improve team productivity by providing intuitive and reliable access to all the project information
- Support management and collaboration with respect to all project data for all the product development teams
- Increase product development efficiency
- Manage multiple projects and their associated tasks and deliverables
- Centralise all product-related information in a single environment.
Reserves management with WAPP6
This solution supports the creation of a comprehensive dossier on each reserve by bringing together all the necessary associated documents. Its has the following advantages:
- Time saving
- Reduced redundancy
- Increased efficiency
- Fewer disputes
- Compliance with deadlines
- Greater visibility
- Improved traceability and quality
- Long-term MOE/MOA/EG relationships
- Better profitability for all.
Automatic control of each graphics chart with WAPP6
Technical document exchange is at all times associated with the graphics chart rules which are common to all the players. Compliance with these rules is, however, not always easy and often results in a loss of time and consequently delays in the project, tension and, naturally, dissatisfaction.
WAPP6 has developed a graphics chart tool that is available, irrespective of your document exchange platform (SEDI) or station, to allow the document controller or each individual, depending on their organisation or project, to automatically check the quality of the document against the specified rules.
Simplified document management (GED) for each project with WAPP6
- Project document storage
- File sharing, irrespective of size
- No file format restrictions
- With or without a schedule, depending on rules of the project
- Intelligent downloading
- Mini comments forum for each document
- Adjustable key information alerts
- Favourites search records
- Electronic messaging with a link to documents
- Workgroup creation
- Access rights management
- Project directory
- Graphics chart control (option)
- Signature management (option).